Friday, June 24, 2011

Working on designing Book Cover

This is my current project to turn my novel into a series of books for young adults/girls. It is fiction but traces of me are inside my book, A Diary of a Friend, which I have been writing since 91. It has gone through a series of edits by me. I finally got the idea from my husband to break it up into books. It is an action packed drama similar to Beverly Hills 90210 yet geared toward self-awareness and discovery through  the journey of a young girl graduating from high school and making the leap into college. The decisions she makes to maintain her values while emerging into the club scene with her band. Can she survive the temptations of popularity, fame, and money? Stay tuned. I am looking toward ebook with Amazon. Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment