Thursday, June 23, 2011

Who is Bookworm Momma?

I grew up in California and still here. I have travelled to Italy, Spain, and parts of the Caribbean. I enjoy spending time with my family, writing, teaching my two kids, hanging out with other mommas, and reading. I have been crazy about books all my life. In junior high, I helped out my librarian open up the library and during lunch I would put away books. I always had a book in my hand unless I was at the park swimming. My family spent most of the time in the library even during summer. I profess I am such a nerd, I love office stuff and organizing things. My dream is to become a published ebook writer on Amazon. 


 I am in the process of working on a cover for my ebook I hope to publish this year. I write for young adults and young women. 


My passion is my family. So my writing comes 2nd, but my dreams are frequent and this is where my stories come from. So if I die before I finish my stories, I will leave them for my family and friends to finish at leisure.

No comments:

Post a Comment